Privacy, Terms & Service
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: l2dacia.com
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. The cookies are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make the website more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use ?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket and checkout securely.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns.
The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing contents on the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences ?
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
This document (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) is an integral part of the User Agreement of the Service.
The text of this document is available at https://l2dacia.com
When downloading, registering, accessing and any other way of using the Service, you fully accept the terms of this Policy and express your consent to the processing of your data in a manner and for purposes as described in this document. If you do not agree with this Policy, please, refuse to download, install and otherwise use the Service.
The Administration may from time to time modify and / or supplement this Policy without prior written notice to Users. The new version of this document is located at https://l2dacia.com You need to periodically check the changes and / or additions made to it. If you continue to use the Service after making changes to this document, you confirm your agreement with the new edition of the Policy.
1. Purposes of User data processing
The data is provided by Users in connection with the conclusion with the Administration of the User Agreement located at https://l2dacia.com/index.php/cookie-policy-gdpr-privacy-terms-policy-service/
The data could be obtained on request from Service in connection with the execution of the concluded agreements. Cases of the User providing data (without limitation):
– When creating an account in the Service https://l2dacia.com and / or on any Server and managing it;
– When participation in game Events, promotions competitions and other similar events;
– When sending requests, letters or other types of contacts with the Administration of the Service;
Your data is processed for the following purposes (not limited to):
– Providing the ability to create and then use and manage a User account on the Service;
– Interaction with Users for comments on the Service, support for Users, sending notifications and other important messages regarding the Service;
– Providing technical support;
– Informing about future events related to the Service, their updates and other similar events.
2. Users data, collected and processed by the Service.
Collected and processed data by the Service may include (but not limited to):
– Name, nickname (character name);
– User ID (login or user ID);
– E-mail address;
3. Other data collected and processed by the Service.
In order to provide quality services, the Service collects and processes additional non-personal data. These data include:
– Operating system version, device type and hardware identifiers;
– Information about the user’s actions on the Service
The service can collect information about your IP address and information about the geographical location of the device from which you access the Service and the Game in order to provide you with the services and information available for the relevant territory on which you are located.
4. Data storage.
The data storage period is the period during which the Service and related gaming services are provided (for the longest period), unless another period is provided for by applicable law.
5. Uses. Dissemination and transmission of data.
The Service can combine (merge, splice) and use combined data of Users with other information (including other data collected by the Service, as defined in section 4 of this Policy) for the provision, management and development of the Game.
In addition, your data can be provided in the following cases:
– When it is necessary to comply with the law, for example, investigating cases of fraud in making payments and any other illegal activities;
– When there are reasonable suspicions of a potential or existing violation of the rights of the Service;
THE ADMINISTRATION DOES NOT TRANSFER YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES.
6. Other duties of the Parties.
The User is responsible for the completeness and reliability of the data provided by him. In case of inconsistencies and / or incorrectness in the data provided by you, they must be changed, including by contacting the technical support of the Service, whose contacts are listed in the Support section on the Service website – https://l2dacia.com
The Administration reserves the right to delete and / or modify User data, store data that is necessary for the purposes of compliance with applicable laws, ensure the security and effectiveness of the Service and the Game.
We would like to point out that if you choose not to accept cookies you will not be able to fully use all of the functions of our Service. By activating the cookies feature of your browser you agree and consent to the data collection and processing as explained herein.
Service also uses so-called authorization cookies, which are intended to store information and data submitted by the user on the Service, in order to avoid you from multiple and/or repeated submission of such data in a single visit session or longer, if you wish, which increases the comfort of using website.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or the processing of your data please contact:
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://l2dacia.com/, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. This document is available at https://l2dacia.com/index.php/cookie-policy-gdpr-privacy-terms-policy-service/
- The materials on L2Dacia’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. L2Dacia makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, L2Dacia does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- L2Dacia has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by L2Dacia of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk
Generated by GetTerms.io